Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tangled Up in Boredom



Most of my days as a newbie flight attendant are spent on reserve. What does that mean? Well basically it means sitting for hours on end, some times days waiting for one simple 15 second phone call. Often times it’s worth it. Other times....you find your self going beyond insane with boredom. Some of the things that one has done while being on reserve would make anyone cringe, and sometimes they are just down right creepy. The other day I found myself lying on the carpet in a floor length gown and a beanie moaning “Save meeeee” to my roommates potted plant....then I proceeded to have a conversation with it.  Boredom can make anyone go nutty. Anywho, this song perfectly illustrates how I feel while waiting for the illustrious phone call:






No comments:

Post a Comment